Sunday, January 22, 2012

My round-the-world trip

In 2 weeks time, I will make real my lifelong dream and go around the world. Starting from Istanbul, by always going to east, I will hopefully come back in one piece in few months time. I have bought my RTW ticket and my main stops are Mumbai - Bangkok - Seul - Tokyo - Los Angeles - Toronto - Punta Cana - Lima - Buenos Aires and Sao Paolo. I will also travel by road and hopefully see more countries in Southeast Asia, Caribbeans and South America. I have already invited myself to some of your houses :) but if you want to join me or if you have any tips about the countries that I will see, please pleeaseee write to me.
I will  try to keep this blog in both Turkish and English. However I won't do any direct translations as I am waaay too lazy for that. We'll see how it goes :) I hope that you will join my trip with your comments and good wishes. :)


2 comments:

  1. consider going to Montreal while you are in Toronto.. I think it is worthwhile to see. (Tabii daha onceden gormediysen ;) - aysu

    ReplyDelete